outdoor STACKING ARMCHAIRS
CHAIRS AND ARMCHAIRS in recycled and recyclable plastic for outdoor use
FOR open air CONFERENCES, conventions AND SEMINARS
- USED FOR: COMMUNTIY ENVIRONMENTS, AMPHITHEATER CONFERENCES, OUTDOOR COURSES AND TRAINING, OUTDOOR SEMINARS and CONGRESSES, UNIVERSITY, LECTURE HALLS, PUBLIC SPACES
- FEATURES: STACKABLE, GPP CAM, 1IM, STACKABLE, LIGHT, EASY TO MOVE, ECO-SUSTAINABLE, RECYCLED AND RECYCLABLE PLASTIC
- finishes: ANTI-UV POLYPROPYLENE COLOrs: green, powder pink, white, anthracite, teal, blue; seat pad: ANTIBACTERIAL ECO-LEATHER, FIREPROOF FABRIC
Those who choose to live and operate in such a way as to minimize their impact on the environment no longer see eco-compatibility as an added value, but as an integral part of their being; in conceiving Greta, the Leyform design team adopted 100% recycled and recyclable polypropylene which guarantees quality performance, durability and stability over time. Sustainability, sturdiness, comfort are intrinsically linked in the plastic chair Greta, an eco-friendly seat designed to furnish indoor and outdoor living environments - such as a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom or a terrace, a garden, poolside, etc. - and public places such as a pub, bar, wine bar, the outdoor dining room of a restaurant.
VERSATILE PLASTIC CHAIR WITH FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
The stackable indoor and outdoor plastic chair Greta is modern, versatile and available with or without armrests; it is characterized by a very simple but functional design that makes it sturdy, manageable and easy to clean.
ECO FRIENDLY LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT PLASTIC CHAIR
The plastic used to make the stackable chair Greta is eco-friendly because it uses 100% recycled and recyclable polypropylene; it can also be used for outdoor furniture such as poolside, terrace, garden,or inside as a meeting room, congress, seminar chair.
STACKABLE LIGHT AND STACKABLE PLASTIC CHAIR
The plastic chair Greta for outdoor garden can be easily stacked: this feature is a considerable time saving in moving the chair from an outdoor environment to an indoor one where to hold conferences, congresses and conventions in a hotel or meeting room.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Sturdy and versatile eco-friendly plastic chairs for outdoor and indoor
The stackable plastic chair for contract Greta is modern, versatile, eco-friendly and available with or without armrests; it is characterized by a very simple but functional design that makes it sturdy, manageable and easy to clean.
The plastic used for the construction of the stackable chair Greta is eco-sustainable because it uses 100% recycled and recyclable material and can be used for indoor and outdoor furniture such as poolside, terrace, garden, etc. as it adopts a polypropylene frame with anti-uv treatment that makes it resistant to sunlight. The plastic chair Greta can be comfortably stacked: this feature gives a considerable saving of space in multipurpose rooms for indoor and outdoor conventions, congresses and conferences in a hotel or meeting room. It is also possible to customize the color of the plastic by choosing from a wide range of shades such as green, powder pink, white, anthracite, teal, blue.
- Stackable plastic chair designed for both modern indoor living environments - such as a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom - and outdoor spaces such as a terrace, a garden, poolside
- Plastic chair suitable for indoor and outdoor public places such as a pub, bar, wine bar, the dining room of a restaurant or trattoria, a shop or a waiting room
- Stackable plastic chair perfect to be used for meeting room, congress and conference room of a hotel, resort, etc
- Practical and handy stackable plastic chair with standard anti-uv treatment that makes it resistant to sunlight, perfect for a terrace, by the pool, for an outdoor bar or restaurant
- Plastic chairs with and without armrests, practical, easy to move around and eco-sustainable; the polypropylene used is very light, robust and 100% recycled and recyclable
Greta, chairs that care about the environment
Plastics consume energy at every stage of their production, from the extraction of crude oil, to refining, to transformation into virgin polymer; the production of plastic chairs starting from virgin plastic therefore implies CO2 emissions into the environment with repercussions on the climate change of our planet. Greta is entirely produced from 100% recycled and recyclable polypropylene with characteristics of durability and solidity; for this reason the adoption of raw materials derived from renewable sources allows the plastic chair Greta to be declared entirely "green". The CO2 emissions deriving from Greta's production are reduced by almost 98% compared to those of virgin plastics and Greta is available in green, powder pink, white, anthracite, teal, blue. The stackable plastic chair for outdoor Greta is characterized by a simple, essential but functional line and available with or without armrests; the polypropylene used is eco-sustainable, light but at the same time robust which makes it practical and easy to handle when moving it.
Sizes and dimensions of Greta, the stackable chair for indoor and outdoor:
|Seat depth||42 cm|
|Armrest height||23 cm|
|Seat height from the ground||46 cm|
|Backrest height from the ground||80 cm|
|Total width with armrests||58 cm||Net weight||5 kg||Structure material||Recycled and recyclable polypropylene|
|Optional seat pad||anti-bacterial fire retardant fabric, sanitary imitation leather|
|Outdoor chair for||terrace, garden, poolside|