STACKING ARMCHAIRS FOR CONGRESSES AND TRAINING ROOMS
CHAIRS AND ARMCHAIRS FOR CONTEMPORARY STYLE COMMUNITY HALLS
MULTI-PURPOSE 4 LEGS SEATING FOR MODERN DESIGN HALLS
- USED FOR: COMMUNTIY ENVIROMENTS, CONFERENCES, MEETINGS, CONGRESSES, TRAINING ROOMS, UNIVERSITY, SEMINAR, EXAMS, LECTURE HALLS, PUBLIC SPACES
- FEATURES: STACKABLE, WRITING TABLET, LINKING DEVICE, NESTING CHAIRS, FULLY-UPHOLSTERED
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, VINYL, FULL GRAIN LEATHER, VIRGIN WOOL
At Leyform, people are always our first priority; we want all our customer to have a great experience with us, and that starts by promoting and protecting the health of everyone using a Leyform's conference seating around the world. For this reason in accordance with government mandates and best practices for safety and health, Leyform has implemented social distancing in its iLike-RE conference seating with a linkig device. I-Like RE, is a stacking mesh chair with a spacer hook and equipped with a writing tablet that stands out for its minimal and technical style; the chair is intended for training and courses areas in companies, schools, universities, driving schools, language schools, colleges as well as sports facilities, gyms, both public and private where has been request a social distancing of at least 1 meter among participants in the event.
mesh backrest for a community chair with contemporary style
ILike-Re uses a round steel bar frame with diameter 11 mm which can be (GA) aluminum grey epoxy coated or (L) chromed; the seat is in polypropylene - with optional padded panel - and breathable mesh backrest that gives the seat a contemporary and minimal style.
stackable chair to save space and create social distancing
I like RE has the possibility of being placed in rows so as to distance the people layout in the room according to the most recent governement health indications and can be supplied a tip-up writing tablet to take notes. The stackability of iLike mesh chair helps in saving space in any classroom, hall or public area designed to host courses, meetings, lessons.
high quality a product in compliance with safety regulations
I-like RE mesh chair fully responds to "point 2" requests; it is fireproof and tested EN 1728, EN 15373 Level 3, EN 1022, EN 13761 and therefore suitable to supply multipurpose and community areas within highly receptive people structures used for courses, congresses, meetings and events.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Modern and minimal design conference mesh chairs with linking device for social distancing
The conference room in a office, hotel, school, driving school or university is generally located in comfortable air-conditioned areas, supplied with design and style furniture and can be used for different purposes: for conferences, congresses and seminars where chairs are joined in rows like a "cinema" and spaced at least 1 meter, around a meeting table with 8-10 or 16-20 people for business meetings, courses or training with a table layout similar to a school classroom, for training with chairs using a tip-up folding writing table or for CEO's or general managers wishing to present company's news.
Chairs for meetings, courses, training and teaching that guarantee adequate social distancing
- Conference mesh seating with a linking device that can be used in rooms where is request social distancing
- Stacking mesh chair with a spacer hook and equipped with a writing tablet that stands out for its minimal and technical style
- Conference chair for training and courses areas in companies, schools, universities, driving schools, language schools, colleges as well as sports facilities, gyms, both public and private spaces
- Modern design mesh armchairs for courses or teaching with a tip-up writing tables similar to the one used for a school classroom or lecture hall university
- Technical style mesh armchairs that comply with the most recent european regulations in terms of ergonomics, safety and stability
Chairs for teaching and training rooms designed for those who need welcoming and functional easily accessible areas
The modern meeting rooms in hotels and companies must be designed for those who need a welcoming and easily accessible meeting area (generally a few meters from the railway or tram station, close to the motorway wayout, etc. ) with a close parking. These receptive areas are generally intended for various types of meetings and can sometimes also be rented to associations, companies, private people, etc. for events or presentations. The high people receptivity for these environments requires that these must be designed according to the fire prevention governement requirements as well as the main hygienic-sanitary indications for social spacing of at least 1 meter between the participants in the event. For all these reasons, seats used must comply with the indications of ergonomics, safety and stability indicated by the most recent European and national regulations.