WAITING BENCHES AND TANDEM SEATING
Benches and tandem seating for lobby and reception areas
- USED FOR: WAITING AREAS, HOTEL LOBBY, MEDICAL CENTRES, RECEPTION, ENTRANCES, HOSPITALITY
- FEATURES: COMFORTABLES FOR LONG OR SHORT WAITING, EASY TO CLEAN, LIGHT AND EASY TO MOVE
- AVAILABLE COVERS: FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, synthetic leather, FULL GRAIN LEATHER
ORIGAMI RE BENCH
A necessary attribute for benches for waiting rooms in hospitals, clinics and medical offices is to be manufactured with materials that allow an easy maintenance and cleaning of the seats. Durability and quality of the components ( frame, uphostery, foam, etc. ) are very important for these kind of seats on beam because the passage of people is continuous and therefore, it is indispensable to have sturdy waiting benches seats. Origami RE benches combines the essential and ergonomic design of Origami collection with a breathable mesh seat and backrest, making this seats extremely comfortable and easy to clean for intense use in hospitals, clinics and medical centre waiting rooms.
COMFORTABLE BENCHES FOR PATIENTS WHILE WAITING THEIR TURN AT THE HOSPITAL
Waiting rooms are usually small spaces that need personality and warmth. Waiting room benches like Origami RE must cover all the needs of patients and their companions while waiting their turn at the hospital.
MODERN AND UNIQUE DESIGN ABLE TO GIVE PERSONALITY TO WAITING AREAS
Benches like Origami RE must provide personality to the waiting area and be capable to adapt to the space available, either a little room or a narrow corridor; in the case of a more spacious waiting area, Origami RE will provide warmth to the room.
EASY TO CLEAN CHROMED STEEL LEGS TO PREVENT FROM RUSTING
Origami RE is the happy outcome of a combination of minimalism, lightness, elegance, comfort and sturdiness. And this is all based on a modern stainless steel profile with glides on legs. Origami RE benches by Leyform use chromed or epoxy painted steel legs to prevent them from rusting when cleaning the floors.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
SEATS, SOFAS AND BENCHES IN WAITING ROOMS MUST BE COMFORTABLE AND ERGONOMIC
In order to be used in a waiting area of a hospital, clinic or medical office Origami RE mesh bench seating meets some qualities that make it optimal for that kind of facilities; waiting room chairs must be comfortable and ergonomic. The waiting time in a clinic, hospital, medical centre or laboratory may be delayed and who uses these seats should feel comfortable. Moreover, we are talking about patients who attend a medical centre to be treated from an illness: that's why it is even more essential that chairs on beam like Origami RE that equip a waiting room of a hospital or medical laboratory meet with this requirement, ergonomics, and be comfortable enough.
- Comfortable benches that use mesh seating, to be used in a hospital or waiting room of a medical centre, doctor's office and laboratory
- Mesh seats on beam to be used in a hospital, medical centre or laboratory where waiting time may be delayed and customers should feel comfortable.
- Beam seating for patients and guests who attend to be treated from an illness in a medical laboratory or office
- Seats on beam that are a combination of minimalism, lightness, elegance, comfort and sturdiness.
- Easy to clean mesh beam seating based on a modern stainless steel profile with glides on legs that use chromed or epoxy painted steel legs to prevent them from rusting when cleaning the floors.
- Waiting area beam seating with modern design capable of adapting to space, either a little room or a narrow corridor