LECTURE HALL COMMUNITY BENCH SEATING
COMMUNITY SEATING ON BENCHES WITH FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT
TANDEM SEATING FOR CONFERENCES AND SEMINAR HALL
- USED FOR: LECTURE HALLS, COMMUNITY AREAS, THEATRE, AUDITORIUM, SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE HALL
- FEATURES: 2-3-4-5 BEAM SEATING, FIXED OR TIP-UP SEAT, POLYPROPYLENE OR METAL SEAT, UPHOLSTERED PANELS AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE COVERS: POLYPROPYLENE, FIRE RETARDANT FABRIC, PVC, artificial LEATHER
Designed for multi-purpose lecture rooms and community enviroments, Lamia bench is a modular seating system on beam with seat and back in metal, wood or polypropylene. The seats can be fixed or reclining ( so called tip-up seat ) according to the needs and environment of the spaces to be furnished such as as lecture halls, theatre halls, conference rooms, training rooms as well as waiting rooms for medical, dental, notary and advocacy. Other features include a large number of accessories, such as a writing tablet, continuous writing table top, armrests and upholstered panel for the seat or backrest.
multi-purpose to fit big and small community areas
LaMia beam seating represents the natural completion to the LaMia stackable chair range and it is suitable to be used as lecture hall and theatre beam seating, university, auditorium room, seminar and conference seating, etc.
comfortable bench to enjoy your waiting time while seated
LaMia bench collection perfectly fits the multiple requirements of public areas ( upon request outdoor, too) such as conference and multi-purpose rooms, receptions, lobbies, etc.
make your choice customizable materials and accessories
LaMia beam seating uses contemporary designed seats and backrests by Angelo Pinaffo and it is available in perforated polypropylene - as a standard, with ANTI-UV treatment – or in painted perforated metal.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
LaMia, benches for small rooms and waiting rooms
Seats on benches of the Lamia family are suitable for small rooms and/or waiting rooms where people can stay before being received, such as post office or bank, waiting rooms of hospitals and clinics, halls and waiting areas of airports or railways stations, medical, dental, notary, lawyer, etc. These seats have been designed by the architect Angelo Pinaffo and employ a robust metal structure and a comfortable hygienic seating, suitable for occasional intensive use. Seats on benches Lamia are available with polyprolylene, metal or woodens seat / back to meet the needs of each customer.
Lecture hall seating for community areas
- Multi-purpose lecture rooms and community beam seating
- Benches that use metal, wood or polypropylene seat/back for rooms where public can stay before being received
- Lecture hall and theatre beam seating for university, conference and seminar rooms
- Benches that use hygienic seating suitable for occasional use by many people like post offices or banks, hospitals and clinics
- Training room benches with fixed or tip-up seats and writing tablet