Timber frame stacking chairs
wooden stackable armchairs with fire-retardant anti-microbial pads
practical and solid dining chair with wooden frame for hospitals
- USED FOR: HEALTHCARE, HOSPITAL, CLINIC, MEDICAL, ELDERLY / OLD AGE HOME, WAITING, PATIENTS, DOCTOR'S SURGERY, NURSING HOMES, DINING ROOMS
- FEATURES: STACKING, ARMCHAIR, STACKABLE, ROBUST MULTI-LAYER BEECHWOOD FRAME, FIRE RETARDANT
- AVAILABLE COVERS: ANTI-MICROBIAL FABRICS AND VINYLS, EASY TO CLEAN WATERPROOF SIMILIAR LEATHER, FIRE RETARDANT PADS
Soleil wooden armchair by Leyform is the idea of a chair for healthcare enviroments of extreme simplicity where small details make the difference. With the Soleil wooden armchair family, Leyform proposes a complete range of stackable beechwood chairs and armchairs for dining rooms and recreational activities intended for residences for the elderly, nursing homes, house for old people, hospitals, etc. Soleil is fireproof ad is available with anti-microbial fabrics, vinyls, waterproof eco-leather; there are no limits to its use in the healthcare, residential and hotel sectors, and is suitable for furnishing hospitals, hospices, retirement homes, as well as conference, convention and seminar rooms in hotels, integrating perfectly with classic or contemporary style furnishing. Soleil, a beechwood wooden chair with a modern wrap-around design conceived for dining rooms and recreational areas in hospitals, hospices and healthcare enviroments.
ROBUST AND PRACTICAL beechwood armchair for healthcare enviroments
Stackable wooden chair or armchair, sturdy and practical at the same time. Easy to use and to clean every day, Soleil wooden armchair is used in dining rooms and designed for healthcare enviroments, such as retirement homes, nursing homes, hospitals, hospices, medical centres, clicnics, etc.
EASY TO CLEAN WOODEN CHAIR WITH ANT-MICROBIAL ECO-LEATHER
Soleil is available with seat and backrest pads covered with washable and anti-microbial eco-leathers or vinyls; frame is made of curved laminated beechwood with fire-retardant natural stain finish. Soleil adopts fire-retardant pads and it is eco-sustainable because it uses beechwood that came from European sustainable sources with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification.
CONFORTABLE comfortable ARMchair for old people and hospices
Soleil is a stackable wooden armchair for dining and recreational rooms in hospitals, hospices, retirement homes, house for old people as well as conference, meeting and seminar rooms in hotels. Soleil has a very enveloping backrest that supports the back and adapts perfectly to the body, providing moments of comfort and well-being.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Wooden armchairs with modern design for healthcare enviroments
Soleil stackable wooden chair with upholstered seat and back, beechwood frame and legs that trasmit strength and style to your dining or eating areas. This chair comes with or without arms and it is stackable up to 3 chairs; ideal for flexible contemporary design public environments where furniture may need to be rearranged and stacked away. Upholstery options available include a range of hard wearing anti-bacterial and waterproof artificial leathers designed for public or healthcare environments.Read more...
Soleil, modern design dining armchairs to decorare contemporary public healthcare environments
- Modern design wooden armchair for home eating and dining areas in hospitals, hospices, medical clinics
- Strong and stylish side wooden chairand armchair ideal for contemporary design clinics and house for old people
- Wooden armchair with anti-microbial vinyl upholstery that is recommended for environments that require quick wipe cleaning
- Armchairs with beechwood frame that come with many upholstery options that include hard wearing anti-bacterial and waterproof vinyls designed for public or healthcare environments
- Stacking wooden armchairs for flexible contemporary design public environments where furniture may need to be rearranged and stacked away